Our course content is informed by the HSE guidance and provides hands on, interactive training to comply with the Health and Safety (First aid) regulations.
- Responsibilities Of The First Aider
- Priorities Of Treatment
- Incident Management And Reporting
- The Unconscious Baby/Child
- Infant And Child Resuscitation
- Control Bleeding And Manage Shock
- Treat Burns And Scalds
- Head Injuries, Seizures And Febrile Convulsions
- Recognise And Deal With A Range Of Common Illnesses/ Diseases including:
- Asthma And Hyperventilation
- Allergies And Anaphylactic Shock
- Neck And Spinal Injuries
- Extremes Of Hot And Cold
- Electric Shock
- Bites And Stings
- Eyes, Ears And Nose
During the course, the trainer will observe skills displayed throughout, there will also be competences throughout with knowledge checks, and research based tasks.
Not what you are looking for?
Take a look at our Emergency First-Aid at Work which is a 1-day course for a maximum of 12 people. This course is for first-aid on adults and children who have reached puberty.
Take a look at our First-Aid at Work which is a 3-day course for a maximum of 12 people. This course is for first-aid on adults and children who have reached puberty.